posted to uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Default Ice covered boats slide show....

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Yeah, instead of a Neal pretending to be a woman.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Pretending??? I believe he's convinced that he is a woman......not a lady,
but a woman!

posted to uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:10:34 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Roger Long" wrote in message
I wonder if that is "The" Ellen MacArthur or just someone pretending to be
her.

It would be quite the honor to have the real one grace us with her
presence.

--
Roger Long

Yeah, instead of a Neal pretending to be a woman.

But on the bright side..
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...a8b1a493?hl=en

posted to uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
A girlfriend of mine who lives in Paris sent me a Power Point slide
show that's sort of
a French joke about a sudden unexpected ice storm they had in Europe. It
has some awesome
pictures of boats covered up with thick ice. Some are even sunk at the
docks by it.
I couldn't open it at first. But Microsoft has a free Power Point
reader you can download
to read it if you don't have Office on your computer. I only have Works.
You can just google
Power Point reader and find it that way. The reader is free and it works
great.
Anyway, here's the link: http://www.badongo.com/file/2059539 You only
have to put
the code numbers in the box and it will ask you where you wanna download
it to. Just put it
on your desktop unless you'd rather put it someplace else. But put it
where you can find it
when it's done downloading. Don't worry, there's no virus in it. I checked
it before I
opened it myself.

Cheers,
Ellen

[...]

Very impressive photos Ellen. Thanks for posting (a link to) them.

posted to uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

I guess it isn't her.

--
Roger Long

posted to uk.rec.sailing,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Ok... this is nuts, I have never seen ice like this. I would hate to be
out at sea, and have to deal with knocking this off. It looks like it built up
very fast.
--

SeeYaa Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

"Don White" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

Yeah, instead of a Neal pretending to be a woman.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Pretending??? I believe he's convinced that he is a woman......not a
lady, but a woman!

I am not qualified to comment, fortunately.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

"Harbin Osteen" wrote in message
When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

The flag of truce?
(To give the world a break!)