den den is offline

Default Algae-X (no "opinions" or hearsay, please, just real-world, first-person) user experience sought

I will install Algae-X on my new-to-me Endeavour 37 based on the
WHAT-THE-HELL-IT-CAN'T-HURT PRINCIPLE.

7) The most effective diesel cleaning/polishing system is opening
the tank through an inspection port, pumping out and disposing of the
old fuel, cleaning the bottom of the tank to remove all the settlins'
and refilling with fresh fuel. This system is scientifically proven
to work every time.

Wanna see what the bottom of your tank might look like?

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...t=P1010166.jpg

I was following Skips advice last year, before he gave it.

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k274/densnet/

Now a fan of Biobor, and a combo transfer/filtering system.

Bought a sailboat for 1/10th the market because of a clogged filter.
The owner had replaced the engine, and it still didn't run! must have
had an ACE mechanic.

"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing about in boats." -- Kenneth Grahame
www.densnet.com