Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default New nav computer/Skype phone/PDA aboard!

Vonage sucks. They're in such trouble that Circuit City has a Vonage
interconnect device that they are selling for $50...WITH A $100
REBATE! I think you have to enslave yourself to Vonage for a couple of
years to get the rebate or we would have been rippin' off CC for $50
by the carload...(c;

Vonage is GREAT. I replaced my two telco lines with same via Vonage -
kept my numbers I've had for years and which are in a dozen work
industry directories and a zillion business cards passed out over the
years. I plug my fax machine and any other telephone equipment right in.
No need to have a pc or laptop running. I can access voicemail by phone,
by web, or even have it emailed to me. I can have different outgoing
messages for different times. If I'm on the run I can set the lines to
fwd to another number, or even "hunt" me one by one. Or ring several
numbers at once.

All for a shade over $30 a month, TOTAL, every conceivable option
included. I couldn't even get one line with no features on a regular
Telco for that.

And nobody needs to buy any hardware or deal with any rebates as Vonage
supplies the router/adapter for free. Always has.

Vonage is GREAT!