Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default New nav computer/Skype phone/PDA aboard!

In places like Tortola where Cable & Worthless charges outrageous fees for
LD Skype is a life saver at 2 cents/minute to a POTS line and free Skype to
Skype. I especially like the video feature. I was down last week having
diner with some friends and we decided to call some other friends in Dallas.
Spent 30 minutes video conferencing for zero dollars.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Don White" wrote

Tuesday, I received a call from my buddy in the British Virgin Islands on
Skype. He was raving about it.. how cheap it was etc. His voice sounded
just a bit different, but otherwise very clear.
He tried to convince me to sign up, but I don't make very many LD calls.
Not sure if it would be worthwhile.