Default Webasto HL32 diesel fired heater--Info needed

A fellow here at the marina gave me a Webasto heater. He couldn't find
the manuals/instructions. Does anyone have an extra or will copy one
for for $ ? I really would like a web site where I can get one
downloaded. I tried to get to alt.binaries.e-books.technical, but
could not find it.

He also kept the fuel pump. Anything special about it?

Thanks,

Norm

On 22 Oct 2006 17:34:39 -0700, "Norm" wrote:

A fellow here at the marina gave me a Webasto heater. He couldn't find
the manuals/instructions. Does anyone have an extra or will copy one
for for $ ? I really would like a web site where I can get one
downloaded. I tried to get to alt.binaries.e-books.technical, but
could not find it.

He also kept the fuel pump. Anything special about it?

Thanks,

Norm

Have you tried contacting a local Webasto dealer, or looked at
http://www.webasto.com ?

I can't see a link to manuals on the Webasto site, but there is an
email support address....

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Norm;

Here's the link to Sure Marine in Seattle, the NW distributor. These are
great guys, and they'd probably be happy to furnish you a manual. The
website has a lot of info, too.
http://www.suremarine.com/

Dick Behan
LNVT 37 "Annie"
(We have a 5000 model aboard, and it is terrific.)

ups.com...