R.W. Behan R.W. Behan is offline

Default Webasto HL32 diesel fired heater--Info needed

Norm;

Here's the link to Sure Marine in Seattle, the NW distributor. These are
great guys, and they'd probably be happy to furnish you a manual. The
website has a lot of info, too.
http://www.suremarine.com/

Dick Behan
LNVT 37 "Annie"
(We have a 5000 model aboard, and it is terrific.)

"Norm" wrote in message
ups.com...
A fellow here at the marina gave me a Webasto heater. He couldn't find
the manuals/instructions. Does anyone have an extra or will copy one
for for $ ? I really would like a web site where I can get one
downloaded. I tried to get to alt.binaries.e-books.technical, but
could not find it.

He also kept the fuel pump. Anything special about it?

Thanks,

Norm