Default fatsco stoves (tiny tot or pet)

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these small solid
fuel (coal) stoves. I'm trying to decide which size stove (pet or tiny
tot) is appropriate for my size cabin. I have a contessa 26 which has
a fairly small cabin at 25'5" LOA and 7'6" beam and ~5' head room.

Thanks,
Marc

The MYTT (Massive Yet Tiny) Engine Harbin Cruising 5 May 25th 06 03:18 AM
Tiny Bubbles Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 5th 06 01:34 AM
Little tiny sailboats! Primitive Bubble ASA 28 November 6th 03 06:39 PM
Ignorant people who label boats as 'little tiny". Simple Simon ASA 8 November 3rd 03 03:47 AM
Alchohol stoves Parallax General 18 October 15th 03 06:37 PM