Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default Ignorant people who label boats as 'little tiny".

One sorry individual attempted to deride people on
this group who sail 'little tiny sailboats.'

I suggest this fool read a couple of books.

"Sopranino" by Patrick Ellam and Colin Mudie, for one.

"Liberdade" by Joshua Slocum for one

Read about Marin-Marie and 'Winnibelle'.

Try reading Knox-Johnston's "A World of My Own".

Don't miss Albert Robinson and his yacht 'Svaap'.

And if you can stomach it read Tania Aibee's "Maiden Voyage".

There are plenty more good books about voyaging
in small boats. More than you have wits for sure.

PUTZ!

S.Simon

A great summer of crusing or Let's Ban Power Boats! jchaplain General 33 November 12th 03 12:07 AM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM