Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Tampa Bay Radio Pirate/ Licensed Captain/UPDATE

"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message SNIP

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

You know, crossposting to all these groups is just as annoying and against the rules as radio
pirating. Either talk about fishing/the appropriate topic or get the %*(#$%@!& off of this group!
Maybe we should start a movement with your ISP!
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers

Geoffrey W. Schultz

Perhaps I missed the FCC/Federal legislation against crossposting to news
groups. :-) WHile I agree that this cross posting is a pain and doesn't
appear to have anything to do with cruising, I have to radio pirating is a
bit more serious than cross posting.

-- Geoff

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
:

"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message
SNIP

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

You know, crossposting to all these groups is just as annoying and
against the rules as radio pirating. Either talk about fishing/the
appropriate topic or get the %*(#$%@!& off of this group! Maybe we
should start a movement with your ISP! --
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Gfretwell

radio pirating is a
bit more serious than cross posting.

This is "pirating" on Childrens Band channel 12 sideband. (27.555)
"breaker breaker good buddy!" Who cares?
These days that may be a clear channel frequency.
I asked once here about using CB on a boat and was roundly ridiculed.