Default US Coast Guard - Boat Crew Seamanship Manual

"Bob" wrote in news:1160512358.295267.307370
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Larry wrote:
The US Coast Guard - Boat Crew Seamanship Manual was posted Friday to

Hi Lary:

Thanks for the heads up...

down loaded the 30 meg+ document at my local print shop. they printed
on some nice thick slick paper on both sides. I seperated into a few
sections (volumes) and had it spiral wire bound.

total cost $40.

Looks and feels real cool.

Thanks,
book binder Bob

Wow...I was under the impression some boaters on here had storage
problems....hee hee....(c;

Ebooks just seem such a smart thing for a cruiser to store whole
libraries on DVD+R instead of so much shelf space....

Glad you could use it. There have been lots of very interesting books on
alt.binaries.e-book.technical...and the other ebook newsgroups nearby.
Keep an eye on them.....

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.