Default hireboats

just finished a website for my boathire business
www.bribieislandboathire.com and
i`m pretty happy with it. Not bad for an amature, "what do you think"?
Dave

"musseler" wrote in news:1155168052.061327.213060
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

www.bribieislandboathire.com

Nice webpage, but I have one question I'm sure the rest of the planet is
going to ask you (probably on that email address...(c

"Where's Bribie Island?!"

Your webpage is great for everyone NEAR Bribie Island....but that's not the
internet, which is WORLDWIDE!

Everyone does it. Don't take it as a jab, please. Look around the the
little webpages and they almost ALL treat you as if you live 10 miles away
from them, even if they are in Thailand. Even your "map" doesn't say where
Bribie Island is located...nada.

Looks like nice place....er, ah, except for those sandbars in the sat
photo...(c;

:

www.bribieislandboathire.com

Nice webpage, but I have one question I'm sure the rest of the planet is
going to ask you (probably on that email address...(c

"Where's Bribie Island?!"

Your webpage is great for everyone NEAR Bribie Island....but that's not the
internet, which is WORLDWIDE!

It's in Queensland Australia. I got that off the weather map, and
then the bit below - a bit hidden - under Ferryman tours.

Bribie Island is located approximately 45 minutes drive North of
Brisbane along the Bruce Highway. At Caboolture, take the Bribie
Island turn off and drive for about 15 minutes.

Everyone does it. Don't take it as a jab, please. Look around the the
little webpages and they almost ALL treat you as if you live 10 miles away
from them, even if they are in Thailand. Even your "map" doesn't say where
Bribie Island is located...nada.

Looks like nice place....er, ah, except for those sandbars in the sat
photo...(c;

"Dave" wrote in news:44dafe98$0$22363$afc38c87
@news.optusnet.com.au:

Sorry guys,,Bribie Island is situated on the sunshine coast, Queensland,
Australia.
dave

Beautiful place, Dave. Friendliest people on the planet.....

Just wanted to save you some grief from people looking to hire a boat in,
say, Bermuda or St Thomas or Florida....(c;

I should call on Skype just to hear your accent....(c;