Larry Larry is offline

Default hireboats

"musseler" wrote in news:1155168052.061327.213060
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

www.bribieislandboathire.com

Nice webpage, but I have one question I'm sure the rest of the planet is
going to ask you (probably on that email address...(c

"Where's Bribie Island?!"

Your webpage is great for everyone NEAR Bribie Island....but that's not the
internet, which is WORLDWIDE!

Everyone does it. Don't take it as a jab, please. Look around the the
little webpages and they almost ALL treat you as if you live 10 miles away
from them, even if they are in Thailand. Even your "map" doesn't say where
Bribie Island is located...nada.

Looks like nice place....er, ah, except for those sandbars in the sat
photo...(c;