Default Independent boat hire France

Hi All

Having had one or two bad experiences with hiring cruisers from big
companies I wonder if anyone knows of independent fleet owners in France
which might give a better deal when hiring direct.

Any info gratefully received.

Stuart Reed

Stuart Reed wrote:
Hi All

Having had one or two bad experiences with hiring cruisers from big
companies I wonder if anyone knows of independent fleet owners in
France which might give a better deal when hiring direct.

Any info gratefully received.

Stuart Reed

France is rather a big country. Where exactly do you want to charter?

Stuart Reed wrote:
Anywhere in the Burgundy region.

Does France have Red and Blue states like the US? Can you sail in the
Denim region?