Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mic

Default It's EasyGPS!???

LINK:

http://www.easygps.com/

http://www.easygps.com/download.asp
"EasyGPS is 100% free software. No nags, no ads, no spyware. We wrote
EasyGPS because there is a serious lack of simple, easy-to-use
software for transferring data between your GPS and your computer,
especially if you own more than one GPS receiver. We also wrote
ExpertGPS, a powerful mapping program that displays your GPS data over
topo maps, aerial photos, and your own scanned maps. We invite you to
download a 30 day trial of ExpertGPS.

EasyGPS was last updated on May 15, 2006. (Version 2.3.3)

New Users

Download the EasyGPS installer for Windows 2000 and Windows XP

Returning Users

Download the latest EasyGPS update (Windows 2000/XP)

Download EasyGPS for Windows 98/ME/NT"

http://www.easygps.com/help/index.htm
"EasyGPS is the fast and easy way to create, edit, and transfer
waypoints, routes, and tracks between your computer and your Garmin,
Magellan, or Lowrance GPS."

The win98 is about 1 meg.

I havent used this software so YMMV

Mic 67