Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.building

Default Hypalon paint or coating -- any experiences?

I keep reading posts going back years where people say they're going to
try out one or another of the hypalon coatings/paints to spruce up an
old inflatable, but nobody ever gives an update.

So, have any of you ever used one of these coatings (west marine has a
paint, there's another two-stage sealer/topcoat, a two-part catalyzed
hypalon coating, etc.)? I've got a great old tender that still holds
air, but is cosmetically challenged (and leaves blue stains on the
crew's butts).

Thanks to all!

Hypalon paint or coating -- any experiences? [email protected] General 5 June 4th 06 05:52 AM
Hypalon paint or coating -- any experiences? [email protected] Boat Building 5 June 4th 06 05:52 AM
Bottom Paint ,,, 20 layers of Bottom Paint ,,, how to remove it. Thomas Wentworth Cruising 33 April 12th 06 12:31 AM
Non skid deck paint RIchard Cruising 13 March 8th 06 06:27 AM
Prop Coating Sailaway Boat Building 10 February 3rd 06 01:34 PM