Default Sailing to Cuba

I am planning to sail to Cuba next winter, and hope to hear from
sailors who've been there and done that. I am interested in all
practical aspects: legal, navigational, logistics, etc. Four years ago,
when I was preparing my cruise to Labrador and Greenland, I got useful
feedback from several memebers of this group. I hope there are some old
Cuba hands around, too. Logs and pictures of my earlier cruises to the
Bahamas, Bermuda and the Arctic are on my web site.

Thanks!

Geert van der Kolk

http://www.geertvanderkolk.com

bushman

April 2006 issue #71 of Latitudes & Attitudes has a nice story with some
info.
- Allen

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I am planning to sail to Cuba next winter, and hope to hear from
sailors who've been there and done that. I am interested in all
practical aspects: legal, navigational, logistics, etc. Four years ago,
when I was preparing my cruise to Labrador and Greenland, I got useful
feedback from several memebers of this group. I hope there are some old
Cuba hands around, too. Logs and pictures of my earlier cruises to the
Bahamas, Bermuda and the Arctic are on my web site.

Thanks!

Geert van der Kolk

http://www.geertvanderkolk.com

http://www.bootkeyharbor.com/
Capt. Bill

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 April 11th 06 05:34 AM
Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 26th 06 05:29 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 13th 06 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 16th 05 05:32 AM