BoatBanter.com

-   -   Sailing to Cuba (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/69549-sailing-cuba.html)

[email protected] May 10th 06 05:28 AM

Sailing to Cuba

I am planning to sail to Cuba next winter, and hope to hear from
sailors who've been there and done that. I am interested in all
practical aspects: legal, navigational, logistics, etc. Four years ago,
when I was preparing my cruise to Labrador and Greenland, I got useful
feedback from several memebers of this group. I hope there are some old
Cuba hands around, too. Logs and pictures of my earlier cruises to the
Bahamas, Bermuda and the Arctic are on my web site.

Thanks!

Geert van der Kolk

http://www.geertvanderkolk.com

bushman May 13th 06 01:48 PM

Sailing to Cuba

April 2006 issue #71 of Latitudes & Attitudes has a nice story with some
info.
- Allen

capt.bill11 May 15th 06 04:55 AM

Quote: