Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GeoffSchultz

Default Pointer to Bahamas Article Needed

I'm in Isla Mujares, Mexico getting ready to cross to Key West. From
there I plan to head to the Bahamas. I remember reading a thread
talking about the furthest south area that you could reasonably cross
into the Bahamas, but I can't find it anywhere. The Internet is
extremely slow here, and searching for it is taking a lot of time and
patience. If anyone could provide a pointer to this thread, I would be
very appreciative.

-- Geoff Schultz