pete

Default beneteau first 405 - fridge drain question

Hi, just bought her and loving it, but cannot find valve/seacock if
present to drain the fridge. It there is none and it drains to bilge
thats fine - I just have a clog. But, can anyone tell me if there IS a
valve and if so, where it is accessed? Or if definetely no that would
be helpful, too

fair winds,

tx
Pete in Bellingham

Would you like a free Beneteau or Lagoon ? [email protected] Cruising 26 January 22nd 06 07:41 PM
Beneteau vs. Beneteau Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 4th 06 02:38 PM
how to clear the drain from the ski locker of a runabout William Andersen General 3 December 7th 05 01:51 AM
Good advice - get rid of that Beneteau . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 2nd 05 11:31 PM
Drain Plug at Intake Mainfold on 2005 Volvo Penta 4.3? Scott_SS General 1 October 11th 05 03:36 AM