les-ecureuils

Default VOLVO 5.7 8cyl carburizing 235cv consumption incredible?

Hello,
I am about to buy Chris Craft 260 Crown with a VOLVO PENTA 8 cyl, 5.7l,
235hp 1997
Some says to me that that it consumes 35l/h and others 60l/h even more.
Who can tell me the truth.
Changing the engine for a MPI necessary?
Thank you for your information
MICHEL

Richard J Kinch

les-ecureuils writes:

Some says to me that that it consumes 35l/h and others 60l/h even more.

Quite reasonable.
You

In article ,
"les-ecureuils" wrote:

Hello,
I am about to buy Chris Craft 260 Crown with a VOLVO PENTA 8 cyl, 5.7l,
235hp 1997
Some says to me that that it consumes 35l/h and others 60l/h even more.
Who can tell me the truth.
Changing the engine for a MPI necessary?
Thank you for your information
MICHEL

I always liked, Gallons/Nautical Mile, units for Gasoline Powered
Highspeed Non-commecial Vessels....If you have to ask, you can't
afford it......