Roger Long

Default Do I win?

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago

--

Roger Long

Infanticide is unseemly. You get what you begat.

Jere Lull

In article ,
"Roger Long" wrote:

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

--
Jere Lull
Wayne.B

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:55:06 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

Yes, that will do it. There was another classic many years ago before
the split of r.b.c from rec.boats. It was called something like "Can
anyone think of a name for a cop's boat" or something like that. The
fur was flying for a loooong time:

http://tinyurl.com/lfmtl

Some of the Bayliner threads had a very long life also, not to mention
Skipper vs Harry.

Roger Long

"Jere Lull" wrote

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For
that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

Actually, it was my thread getting hijacked byt PWC's that seems to be
keeping it going, an going, and going.

--

Roger Long

Rosalie B.

"Roger Long" wrote:

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago

I stop reading and delete the thread after it gets past about #25

grandma Rosalie