BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do I win? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/68431-do-i-win.html)

Roger Long April 7th 06 11:42 PM

Do I win?

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago:)

--

Roger Long

[email protected] April 8th 06 12:00 AM

Do I win?

Infanticide is unseemly. You get what you begat.

Jere Lull April 8th 06 12:55 AM

Do I win?

In article ,
"Roger Long" wrote:

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago:)

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

--
Jere Lull

Wayne.B April 8th 06 01:54 AM

Do I win?

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:55:06 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

Yes, that will do it. There was another classic many years ago before
the split of r.b.c from rec.boats. It was called something like "Can
anyone think of a name for a cop's boat" or something like that. The
fur was flying for a loooong time:

http://tinyurl.com/lfmtl

Some of the Bayliner threads had a very long life also, not to mention
Skipper vs Harry.

Roger Long April 8th 06 02:02 AM

Do I win?

"Jere Lull" wrote

No prize, and that's not the longest thread I've seen here. For
that,
you have to call on guns or PWCs or multi vs. mono..... ;-)

Actually, it was my thread getting hijacked byt PWC's that seems to be
keeping it going, an going, and going.

--

Roger Long

Rosalie B. April 12th 06 01:56 AM

Do I win?

"Roger Long" wrote:

Some kind of prize for starting the longest thread?

That damn NJ licensing thing should have been put out of its misery
long ago:)

I stop reading and delete the thread after it gets past about #25

grandma Rosalie