Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default A/B Switch

I am putting in a 2nd battery on my boat and will need an A/B switch.

Is the field disconnect one (such as this one http://tinyurl.com/pa9hn )
always the way to go, or is the one that is $10 cheaper (but lacking field
disconnect) a better option? I do not switch to the other battery while
under power.....never have and do not plan to now. The switch will also not
be
out in the open for anyone to fool with.

So save the $10 bucks or get the higher priced one?

A/B Battery Switch JimH General 44 April 4th 06 03:59 PM
Battery switches, alternators and regulators? Glenn Ashmore Electronics 18 February 22nd 06 12:35 AM
Victron Energy Powerman Transfer switch [email protected] Electronics 6 February 9th 06 07:27 PM
SCR controlled bilge pump Offbreed Electronics 16 January 11th 06 12:53 AM
shift interrupt switch Fred General 5 October 5th 05 04:12 PM