Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Floating Bear

Default Woodwork projects

Last year (before I did the reinstall of this computer which lost me all
the bookmarks I thought I had saved) I found a great website which had a
huge selection of DIY boat improvement projects. One which I
particularly remember is for a wooden waste bin that you push into a
hole in a vertical surface and pivots about the bottom edge, so that you
can open it up as a kind of hopper and it closes again when you let go.

There were all kinds of articles describing ways to improve your boat
and things to make that would be useful.

Can I find this page again? Can I H*ll!

I'd be grateful for any pointers if somebody recognises the site I am
thinking of.

Regards,
Jerry

1973 Marcon Sabre 27 bilge keel
Plymouth, UK

Send Them To Greenland Funds Projects Qajaq General 0 February 17th 06 06:32 PM
Boat Projects Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 15th 06 03:54 PM
Upgrades, Repairs and projects Sailboats Mic Cruising 0 October 16th 05 08:48 AM