Dennis Pogson

Default Woodwork projects

The Floating Bear wrote:
Last year (before I did the reinstall of this computer which lost me
all the bookmarks I thought I had saved) I found a great website
which had a huge selection of DIY boat improvement projects. One
which I particularly remember is for a wooden waste bin that you push
into a hole in a vertical surface and pivots about the bottom edge,
so that you can open it up as a kind of hopper and it closes again
when you let go.

There were all kinds of articles describing ways to improve your boat
and things to make that would be useful.

Can I find this page again? Can I H*ll!

I'd be grateful for any pointers if somebody recognises the site I am
thinking of.

Regards,
Jerry

1973 Marcon Sabre 27 bilge keel
Plymouth, UK

Perhaps typing "DIY boat improvement projects" into Google might throw up a
few leads.

Surfing isn't restricted to high-tech racing yachts. One thing leads to
another.