Gordon

Default Fuji ketch

Mid 1970's 35' Fuji ketch. Good? Bad? Or just ugly? Or all of the above?
Thanks
Gordon
--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee, and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

Gordon Wedman

"Gordon" wrote in message

Mid 1970's 35' Fuji ketch. Good? Bad? Or just ugly? Or all of the above?
Thanks
Gordon
--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee,
and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

I've never read anything negative about them but I don't think very many
were built so there may not be much of a data base out there. The Fuji
boats were supposed to be built to Lloyds A100 standard so that is a plus.

Pearson 365 ketch opinions? aroostifer Cruising 4 February 28th 06 04:21 PM
Crew wanted for Australian sailing ketch Doc Crew 0 November 12th 05 06:29 AM
FS: Vagabond 42 Ketch in the Dominican Republic Me Marketplace 0 November 6th 05 08:20 PM
# 75 Freedom Cat Ketch Bart Senior ASA 4 November 5th 05 05:23 PM
FS-Wauquiez Amphitrite 43 FT. Ketch - in Cocoa Beach, Fl Dennis Marketplace 0 October 26th 05 08:34 PM