BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fuji ketch (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/67397-fuji-ketch.html)

Gordon March 7th 06 04:19 PM

Fuji ketch

Mid 1970's 35' Fuji ketch. Good? Bad? Or just ugly? Or all of the above?
Thanks
Gordon
--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee, and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

Gordon Wedman March 7th 06 05:06 PM

Fuji ketch

"Gordon" wrote in message

Mid 1970's 35' Fuji ketch. Good? Bad? Or just ugly? Or all of the above?
Thanks
Gordon
--

Ask not for whom the terrorist bell tolls; it tolls for thee, and thee,
and
thee--for decent, innocent people everywhere.

I've never read anything negative about them but I don't think very many
were built so there may not be much of a data base out there. The Fuji
boats were supposed to be built to Lloyds A100 standard so that is a plus.