Default Auction postings

Hi, can I post my ebay auction posting here? I've got a bunch of
raytheon items up, radar, echosounder, navcharter etc.

Capri

Please dont...this is a discussion group not a place for you to sell
your stuff

Gordon

Why not? The usual whiners will whine. Just do it!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, can I post my ebay auction posting here? I've got a bunch of
raytheon items up, radar, echosounder, navcharter etc.

Jeff

Why not? How about, there are currently 1455 EBay auctions for
"raymarine" alone. About 2000 boats. There's probably several
thousand new marine postings a day. And you're inviting all of them
to post here? Count me as a whiner.

Gordon wrote:
Why not? The usual whiners will whine. Just do it!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi, can I post my ebay auction posting here? I've got a bunch of
raytheon items up, radar, echosounder, navcharter etc.

Ok I won't list them all here I put them up over at marketplace, ebay
account www*gardenofwar*gq*nu
(Weird name I know)