BoatBanter.com

-   -   Auction postings (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/67291-auction-postings.html)

[email protected] March 5th 06 05:19 AM

Auction postings

Hi, can I post my ebay auction posting here? I've got a bunch of
raytheon items up, radar, echosounder, navcharter etc.

Capri March 5th 06 03:57 PM

Auction postings

Please dont...this is a discussion group not a place for you to sell
your stuff

Gordon March 5th 06 04:48 PM

Auction postings

Why not? The usual whiners will whine. Just do it!

oups.com...

Jeff March 6th 06 02:49 AM

Auction postings

Why not? How about, there are currently 1455 EBay auctions for
"raymarine" alone. About 2000 boats. There's probably several
thousand new marine postings a day. And you're inviting all of them
to post here? Count me as a whiner.

Gordon wrote:
Why not? The usual whiners will whine. Just do it!

oups.com...

[email protected] March 6th 06 04:47 AM

Auction postings

Ok I won't list them all here I put them up over at marketplace, ebay
account www*gardenofwar*gq*nu
(Weird name I know)

noone cares March 9th 06 09:46 AM

Auction postings

for those doing the great circle loop (North America) there is an
email group for buying and selling items that goes only to those
interested in buying and selling.

is the email, send an email with "subscribe"
(no quotes) in the subject header to subscribe.
the list is moderated, so no spam or junk gets through, (this means
email is not instantaneous) and there is not a lot of mail.