Gary

Default Nautical Charts

Da Kine wrote:
you can search what ever you want for downloads he
http://www.uscg.mil/USCG.shtm

I couldn't find anything to download but pictures. What is there at
this site?
Da Kine

Sorry about that, I gave you the wrong link. Try:
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/mwv/regul.../regs_home.htm

The links on the left side will give amlost all sailors the answers
they need.

Gary

Da Kine wrote:
Sorry about that, I gave you the wrong link. Try:
http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/mwv/regul.../regs_home.htm

The links on the left side will give amlost all sailors the answers
they need.

There aren't any charts or chart corrections to download.