Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Arrie

Default Non skid deck paint

Garland,

Do you have any pictures of the construction of your Bimini? I'm
thinking of making one.

How did you do it? Email reply is OK, but delete the "bimini" from my addr.

Thanks,
Jeff

"Garland Gray II" wrote in

Last year I built a hard top bimini (that would be walked on for sail
furling) and painted it with Interlux Perfection 2 part poly, and
mixed in Interlux Intergrip. I was very satisfied with it. You can mix
in whatever is needed to be as agressive as you want. I rolled it and
it was quite uniform. Since the material is light, perhaps it doesn't
settle in the paint. Literature says it won't collect dirt as bad as
natural grit, so it has to be so, right ?
Working inside, the fumes were right potent, but if you are outside
that wouldn't be a problem.