posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Tamaroak

Default Lifesling2 approval

A little checking has shown me that the Lifesling2 does not meet the
requirements of the USCG for a 24" ring buoy to be carried on a vessel
which transports passengers for hire. It does appear that the new
Lifesling3 does meet these requirements, though.

It would be advisable for all to do the appropriate research on your
own, as I am not a maritime attorney and hold no other special
qualifications in this field.

Capt. Jeff

Lifesling2 approval Tamaroak General 0 February 26th 06 06:32 AM
Lifesling2 and its USCG approval Tamaroak General 1 February 15th 06 06:28 PM
Lifesling2 and its USCG approval Tamaroak Cruising 1 February 15th 06 06:28 PM
Bush's job approval rating bounces up a few points NOYB General 2 December 14th 05 12:30 PM