Lee Huddleston

Default Park Place wreck

I heard from a friend in the Dominican Republic that a sailboat named
Park Place went up on a reef and sank somewhere north of the DR. Does
anyone know any more information about this incident? I met the Capt
and crew of a boat named Park Place in Clarence Town, Long Island,
Bahamas about a month ago. They were heading for the DR. Hopefully
no one was injured. It is shocking and very sad to hear of the loss of
a boat when one has met the folks involved.

Thanks for any information.

Lee Huddleston