BeeRich

Default Largest Singlehanded Sailboat Is What?

If I had a big boat, I wouldn't be online. I'd be on my big boat.
BeeDownSouth.

BeeRich

Hi Bill. I read about her. Why she's going that direction, I have no
clue. The type of boat I would probably ultimately have is a normal
long haul sailboat, with modifications such as autopilot and other
safety/nav gear. I'm guessing all lines have to go the cockpit.

BeeRich

Well the whole goal of this was to be able to pick up and go anywhere.
Not reliant upon anybody. Of course, having some people on board from
time to time will help, but I doubt they will know what to do, and I
certainly can't rely on my friends.

BeeRich

Hopefully modern boats can afford me some kind of reasonable speed with
comfort. I see myself bobbing around the Caribbean a lot, going
nowhere. But if I want to go check out the Pacific via Panama, I don't
want to be too slow.

A fine balance between moving and living.

Sailboat do-over! Capt. Rob ASA 24 January 11th 06 11:55 PM
Sailboat lots in Florida and Google earth Jeff Rigby General 4 December 21st 05 11:54 AM
FS: 50 feet aluminium sailboat in La Rochelle, France Ddr Lgt Marketplace 0 December 14th 05 08:04 PM
Doug's Sailboat Capt. Rob ASA 38 November 30th 05 01:14 AM
Refurbished Sailboat tracebility Denis Marier Boat Building 1 November 26th 05 03:52 PM