posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Tamaroak

Default Mac Navigation Software

I'm trying to sort out the difference between GpsMacX, MacEnc, MacGPSPro
and MacBSB. Are any of these products better to use than the others?

I have a Mac G4 and want to know if I can print something like a strip
map of successive charts of an area and bind them up in a book so I have
a hard copy I can put in a plastic carrier while I'm up on the flybridge
in the rain. I'm doing the Great Loop this year and we are talking about
a LOT of charts.

Why wouldn't someone do this for such a popular trip and sell the
product? Or, put it on a DVD so I could print and bind it up myself?

Capt. Jeff

PC Navigation Software John Glynn Cruising 27 January 27th 06 03:09 AM
Formsys Maxsurf v11, other Naval Architecture Software, Marine Architecture Software, ship design software, boat building, Maxsurf Pro 9.52 (and Addons), Autoship 8.xx (and Addons), Proteus.Engineering.FastShip.v­6.1.25, HYDROSOFT NAVCAD 4.23.0061, S [email protected] Boat Building 0 January 13th 06 11:01 PM
Chart Display Software on PC Lloyd General 0 November 21st 05 06:24 PM
Garmin software JIm Cruising 0 November 6th 05 03:59 PM
Antsoft Best domain software Vasilisa General 0 October 5th 05 05:39 PM