Capt. JG

Default "Dirty" Margarita recipe

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
This is great for use on a boat because it's so easy!

Two cans/bottles of beer
One can of frozen limeaid
1/2 can (use the limeaid can) tequila

Stir up and drink; makes two large ones

Not quite as good as other more pricy and complicated recipes, but it
doesn't require a blender and I defy you to be able to tell the difference
after the second one.

Capt. Jeff

Whew...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Peggie Hall

Tamaroak wrote:

This is great for use on a boat because it's so easy!

Two cans/bottles of beer
One can of frozen limeaid
1/2 can (use the limeaid can) tequila

Stir up and drink; makes two large ones

Not quite as good as other more pricy and complicated recipes, but it
doesn't require a blender and I defy you to be able to tell the
difference after the second one.

I don't think I could finish the FIRST one!

That's easier than just pouring tequila and a decent margarita mix over
ice?? Or better yet, margarita mix with the tequila already in it..which
you can buy in 1.75L plastic bottles.

I used to make batches of Painkillers at home and bring 'em to boat in
1/2 gallon plastic milk jugs:

In the blender...

4 parts Pineapple Juice (better yet, use a fresh pineapple)
1 part Cream of Coconut
1 part Orange Juice
2 Parts Rum (use only Pussers if you want the authentic taste...you CAN
substitute Myers...it'll be good, but it won't taste quite the same.
However, anyone who can drink tequila mixed with beer won't care what
kind of rum is in it).

Serve cold...no ice needed.

--
Peggie
----------
Jere Lull

In article ,
Peggie Hall wrote:

I used to make batches of Painkillers at home and bring 'em to boat in
1/2 gallon plastic milk jugs:

In the blender...

4 parts Pineapple Juice (better yet, use a fresh pineapple)
1 part Cream of Coconut
1 part Orange Juice
2 Parts Rum (use only Pussers if you want the authentic taste...you CAN
substitute Myers...it'll be good, but it won't taste quite the same.

Serve cold...no ice needed.

You forgot the NUTMEG! Fresh grated, preferably.

Took a couple batches to a rendezvous one year. That hard-drinking crowd
collapsed real early that night.

--
Jere Lull

Thom - Cookie Recipe Capt.Mooron ASA 9 December 11th 05 02:58 PM
Just in Time for Thanksgiving (OT, humorous recipe) [email protected] General 10 November 17th 05 01:08 PM
Best Damn Chili Recipe Skipper General 11 November 15th 05 02:45 PM