Don White

Default Xmas gift ideas for boaters?

MMC wrote:
Best suggestion of all Lew!
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.net...

"kellyinitalia" wrote:

My husband and I recently purchased our first boat - a 24' Maxum
cruiser - and now we're boat crazy. I'd love to get him something
boat-related as a Xmas gift, but since we're so new to boating, I have
no clue what to get! Any ideas?

If you and your husband haven't taken it yet, let me suggest signing up
as a couple for the local US Power Squadron course.

Put a bottle of your favorite libation on ice to celebrate when you paas
the course.

It really is a lot of fun as well as teaching some prteey good boating
safety basics.

(You have any idea how difficult it is for a rag bagger like me to admit
a bunch of stink boaters have a great program?grin)

Lew

I agree....
Otherwise, check your basic equipment. I assume you have a compass and VHF.