Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ocean Crossing on a Trailerable Unsinkable Corsair 36 !

http://www.corsairmarine.com

"Our new Corsair 36 is engineered and designed with the serious
blue water cruiser in mind."

This boat can be towed with a 3/4-ton pickup with a wide-load
permit.

The factory is right here in San Diego (Chula Vista) and I plan
to go and have a look next week.

According to the company's rep I talked to, there's a couple in
Sausalito, California planning to do a circumnavigation on this
boat. It takes about 11 days to sail from here to Hawaii.

So if anybody really wants to cross the Atlantic or Pacific on
a trailerable and unsinkable sailboat this is probably a better
choice than a MacGregor 26 :-)