b2bma

Default cruising

Do you know the hidden truth of cruise lines? If you wonder, chech my
webpage.
www.cruisingtruth.com
regards.

Jere Lull

In article .com,
"b2bma" wrote:

Do you know the hidden truth of cruise lines? If you wonder, chech my
webpage. www.cruisingtruth.com regards.

Oh, GAWD! WHAT an awful page flogging a book I'm sure to stay away from
considering the "care" given to the web page. [Repeat after me: "Spell
check is my FRIEND!"]

I wouldn't repeat the page reference, except it's such an excellent
example of just about every error that can be committed in HTML.
Obviously created by MicroS..t software, I believe Office..... That
source code is a HOOT!

--
Jere Lull
b2bma

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your comment. I believe you have no idea of cruising. that's
way you are looking into something else. I also saw your page. very
nice. Perhaps I make little money you can make my webpage better. Plus,
I am very proud to use Microsoft. Do yuo know why? Because, they make
the products so easy to use. like webpage set up for dommies. and that
is what I want. at least for the time being for lack of money. Last
word, The information in the book is priceless. when you read it, you
will understand.(if you like cruising) and by the way, I am Turkish and
English is my second language. there might be some mistakes which I
don't really care. Visual view can lie, words don't lie.

--
Sent via Travel Newsgroups
http://www.travelnewsgroups.com
Keith

"like webpage set up for dommies."

Now that's classic.

Jere Lull

In article , b2bma
wrote:

I am Turkish and English is my second language. there might be some
mistakes which I don't really care. Visual view can lie, words
don't lie.

Editors are your FRIENDS! An Editor whose first language is English will
greatly improve your prose when you're communicating to English speakers.

Someone who speaks HTML will improve your web pages ENORMOUSLY for the
vast majority of the Web community. In most browsers, your pages are
unintelligible.

I am, or have been, both types of Editor. Now that I know you are not
fluent in either language, I'm a little more accepting, but still
suggest you accept the help of others that are fluent in the languages
you're trying to translate your thoughts into.

Improperly translated thoughts *can* "lie" -- give the wrong impression.

Even though I'm a fair photographer and know how pics can lie, I trust
pics over words.

--
Jere Lull

b2bma

dear Sir,
Thank you very much again. I am also doing ebay too. As soon as I make
money, I will ask you to help me. Perhaps you can do that.
Thank you very much for your detailed information about my webpage.
Promise, I will come back to you to help me.
regards.

--
Sent via Travel Newsgroups
http://www.travelnewsgroups.com
Denis Marier

With today's melting pot communication knowing only one language is a
challenge.
While on a cruise I was at a dinner table at the second seating.
At the table we had one couple from England, Canada, US, Australia, New
Zealand and South Africa. All the quests were speaking English. At the end
the cruise we concluded that we had UK English, Canadian English, US
English, Australian English, New Zealand English and South African English.
Luckily the communication was fine mainly because of the maturity of the
quests. When one did not understand what the other was saying
clarification questions were asked. However it was much easier for me to
understand people that had a sailboat communicating using nautical English.
In my opinion the environment is which you evolve has many more
ramifications than the language of your mother.

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
In article , b2bma
wrote:

[...]

Geoff Schultz

"b2bma" wrote in news:1130451425.698802.217870
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Do you know the hidden truth of cruise lines? If you wonder, chech my
webpage.
www.cruisingtruth.com
regards.

The sad thing is that he probably thinks that this group is about cruising
aboard ships...On the other hand, his book might be quite humorous based
upon his apparent grasp of the English language! :-)

-- Geoff