Da Kine

Default "Cruisers with kids" A New Group -

there is a new group called "Cruisers with kids" on google. Just type
in Cruisers with kids in the google search and you will get it.

Da Kine

Larry

"Da Kine" wrote in
oups.com:

there is a new group called "Cruisers with kids" on google. Just type
in Cruisers with kids in the google search and you will get it.

Shouldn't that group be called "Are we there YET?!"

--
Larry
Meye5

sounds like a haven for pedophiles to me. good grief!!! Is palm tree
dreamer listening???
bob , friend to capt.
neal and like minded fellows of the sea.

Saltwater Boat Group (Boston Whaler, Sea Pro, Sea Boss, and Palmetto) NOYB General 22 January 5th 05 08:37 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
New Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 18th 03 09:39 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM