Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

Default 1967 Cal 34

The guy I used to crew with called tonight. Now he's checking out a
1967 Cal 34 from a neighbouring province.
The former Florida sailboat is listed as a 'project boat'.
I tried to talk him out of it, but the boat is listed dirt cheap. He
figures we'll get a work crew together and make this boat seaworthy. I
did my best to turn him away...he knows nothing about re-furbishing an
older boat and he's making noises aboute putting me in charge of the
project. Since I've never re-furbished an old boat myself, I'm going to
have to give him a wakeup call. Luckly, there's another friend of his
who John will listen to.
In the meantime, anyone familiar with the Cal 34?

1967 Cal 34 Don White General 32 October 1st 05 04:53 PM
1967 Cruiser Craft. Waco General 1 July 13th 04 05:33 PM
1967 Johnson 20 hp Outboard Phil DeVoe General 0 July 12th 04 09:14 PM
1967 Cherokee Boat - Where can I find info on it? Tim General 4 May 28th 04 08:50 PM
43' Trojan 1967 wood Cruising 3 November 3rd 03 10:53 PM