HaulAwayRob

Default My new Cape Horn sailing/teambuilding book

Hi everyone,

I thought you might be interested in my new book "Haul Away!
Teambuilding Lessons from a Voyage Around Cape Horn". I wrote the book
after sailing as a deckhand on the tall ship Europa from San Diego to
the Falklands via Easter Island and Cape Horn a couple of years ago.

I wrote the book because I was fascinated by the way that the crew - 24
strangers - became a great team, and ultimately even learned to like
one another!

The book might make a good gift for anyone who works with teams
(business, sailing or other teams) or anyone who likes a personal
sailing yarn. If you know somemone who dreams of a great personal
quest, I think the book will help inspire them along.

You can learn more (or buy it) at
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore...kid~28629.aspx as
well as at Amazon and other booksellers. I hope you enjoy it!

Very best regards, Rob

HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
Question on replacing a horn Ree-Yees General 10 May 20th 04 04:37 AM
Awesome photos of Cape Horn (from on top) and the Beagle Channel William K. Spence, Ph.D. ASA 10 August 16th 03 01:11 AM
Awesome Photos from Cape Horn Trip and the Beagle Channel William K. Spence, Ph.D. General 0 August 13th 03 01:46 AM