francis_edd00

Default Cruising boat wanted!

20-35ft seaworthy sailboat. Capable of long offshore passages. Does not
need to have any electronics, engine, interior luxuries, but it needs
to have a strong rig and good sails. Under $12000!Desperate to sail to
south pacific. Anything considered. In Florida now looking.

Email

palmtreedreamer

Try looking in CA for a boat. Most boats out there are low in luxuries
and in good shape from low useage. You can find a great Cal 29 for your
price and they will do the job just fine. Plus, there are so many of
them that used sails are everywhere - that makes extra sails easy.

You can and should look at Lat. 38, The Log, and the Recycler, to start
with. Those are places with free classified listings and often have
good boats for low costs. Also, if you can get out there for any time,
Marina Del Rey and Logn Beach are great places to look. There is no
place to anchor so when people need money, their boat is the first
thing to go since slip fees are so high.

Good luck

bob

francis dont listen to this moron.dreamer with lead in his head. i have
ready many of his posts and he needs to lay off the bong. he is telling
you to look for boats in california and you live in florida?. this is
the mind of a toad. I suggest you try boat trader online for starters.
florida is full of great deals on boats from retiring snow birds. lots
of blue water boats to be had in your budget range. good luck.

palmtreedreamer

Who the hell do you think you are? You have not read many of my posts
because until June 9, was on my boat and only 2 weeks ago did I find
this news group!

Talk about a freaking moron! You have no idea about anything except
your perversions and hatred toward children. I bought a boat that
surveyed at over $65,000 in long beach and sailed it to FL. I paid
$9,000 there. You must be the biggest loser jerk I have run across.

To bring up other posts, you made threats to me about having my boat
impounded and bragged about anchoring laws in your town and then you
couldn't even produce a town's name. You are such a loser troll!

Don't ruin what could be a good thing for someone else just because
you feel threatened that a real sailor is in the room.

bob

"Talk about a freaking moron! You have no idea about anything except
your perversions and hatred toward children. I bought a boat that
surveyed at over $65,000 in long beach and sailed it to FL. I paid
$9,000 there. You must be the biggest loser jerk I have run across"
The man asked about buying a boat. What the hell are you raving about
now??

"To bring up other posts, you made threats to me about having my boat
impounded and bragged about anchoring laws in your town and then you
couldn't even produce a town's name. You are such a loser troll!" UH,
where exactly did i say I wanted your boat impounded? Why would I brag
about anchoring laws? I like to anchor out and just about every town in
Florida has some anchoring ordinance along the intracoastal waterway.
Its kinda clalled common knowledge. PalmTree?..........lay off the
bong.