palmtreedreamer

Who the hell do you think you are? You have not read many of my posts
because until June 9, was on my boat and only 2 weeks ago did I find
this news group!

Talk about a freaking moron! You have no idea about anything except
your perversions and hatred toward children. I bought a boat that
surveyed at over $65,000 in long beach and sailed it to FL. I paid
$9,000 there. You must be the biggest loser jerk I have run across.

To bring up other posts, you made threats to me about having my boat
impounded and bragged about anchoring laws in your town and then you
couldn't even produce a town's name. You are such a loser troll!

Don't ruin what could be a good thing for someone else just because
you feel threatened that a real sailor is in the room.