Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeannette

Default Cruising BC Canada

Hello,

We are thinking about having our boat transported From La Paz to
Vancouver by Dockwise next year. I am just looking into that idea at
the moment. We are what could be defined as commuter/cruisers since we
still have full time jobs and go to the boat for a couple of weeks
every 2 months or so.
We would like to know about the feasibility of having our boat in BC
for a couple of years and commute there to cruise pretty much the way
we have been doing the Sea of Cortez.
Cost of marinas. Availability of marina slips and/or dry docking.
Legality of leaving the boat there for extented times.

Love to hear from people who have boats up there.

Thanks,
Jeannette
Con Te Partiro
San Carlos, MX

HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
An essay on cruising boats DSK Cruising 0 June 17th 05 01:15 PM
Understanding Cruising (from rec.boats.cruising) Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 8th 05 07:19 PM
Cruising Canada and past DWIs Russell ASA 21 January 4th 05 11:41 PM
Oh Canada! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 17th 04 03:32 PM