Jeannette

Default Cruising BC Canada

Hello,

We are thinking about having our boat transported From La Paz to
Vancouver by Dockwise next year. I am just looking into that idea at
the moment. We are what could be defined as commuter/cruisers since we
still have full time jobs and go to the boat for a couple of weeks
every 2 months or so.
We would like to know about the feasibility of having our boat in BC
for a couple of years and commute there to cruise pretty much the way
we have been doing the Sea of Cortez.
Cost of marinas. Availability of marina slips and/or dry docking.
Legality of leaving the boat there for extented times.

Love to hear from people who have boats up there.

Thanks,
Jeannette
Con Te Partiro
San Carlos, MX