Mic

Default Sailrite - Useful Articles on Sails, etc.....

http://www.sailrite.com/techindex.htm

Has Articles on the following:

*

Adding a Rollerfurling UV Cover to Your Sail
*

Applying 303 Fabric Guard
*

Bag Bottoms
*

Build a Sewing Machine Table with Troughs (PDF Format)
*

Cleaning Canvas and Sails
*

Coast Guard Series Drogue Report
*

Collar Closure Detail
*

Common Sense Fasteners
*

Creating an Opening for a Backstay in a Bimini
*

Customer Suggestion for Installing a CDI Furler
*

Getting Ready for Winter Storage
*

High Speed Sails
*

How much fabric do I need for a sail?
*

How to Build a Safety Tether
*

Inflatable Dinghy Cover (Chaps)
*

Ladderlock Buckles
*

Loops Instead of Grommets
*

Make Your Own Jacklines
*

Naugahyde
*

Sail Jacklines
*

Sailcloth Definitions
*

Sail Measurement Form (PDF Format)
*

Selection Chart for Matching Headstay Systems & Continuous
Support Tapes
*

Sewing Machine Adjustment and Timing
*

Slug and slide installation along the luff of a mainsail
*

Strataglass Care & Maintenance
*

Sunbrella Care
*

Toe Rail Covers
*

Using a Home Machine for Sail & Canvas Work
*

Video on Monster Balance Wheel installation
*

What Makes the Ultrafeed Sew So Well?
*

Which CDI Furler Do I Need?
*

Which Thread or Needle do I use?
*

Which Needle System do I need for my Machine? (PDF Format)
*

Window Material--Which Should I Buy?
*

Window Replacement
*

Working with Leather
*

Ultrafeed Look-Alikes -- How do They Compare?
*

Using an Anchor Riding Sail
*

Using Zipper Feet
*

Zipper Tips
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Compleat FAQ for alt.sailing.asa JG ASA 48 January 6th 05 04:18 AM
HELP! Need suggestions on making mast & sails sandy Boat Building 10 February 8th 04 04:24 PM
Neal's new Sails Donal ASA 10 January 31st 04 09:54 PM
Sails officially ordered. Simple Simon ASA 2 September 10th 03 07:38 AM
Even better prices on working sails. Simple Simon ASA 14 September 4th 03 01:20 PM