Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Louise

Default Recommend guidebooks for NYS canal and Intracoastal Waterway?

Our skipper's looking at heading south for the winter, going down the
canal from Oswego.

I told him I'd look into acquiring the necessary guidebooks. In our
Great Lakes cruising so far, we've appreciated the PORTS books and
Ports of Call for Lake Erie.

What guidebooks do you recommend for the NYS Canal and the
Intracoastal Waterway and stuff in between?

Also, if you've done some or all of this trip, have you got any
essential pieces of advice?

We draw about 6 feet. Where is that going to be an issue?

Louise,
currently in the North Channel of Lake Huron