Capt. Rob

Default Still seeking info...Kirie Elite/Feeling 326

Hi there, (Asked this question a week ago, but I'm hoping for
additional feedback)

I'm looking at a Kirie Elite 326 in Maryland. Can anyone give me some
details on this boat, it's PHRF and SAD and anything else they may
know about this boat. She seems well known overseas and somewhat in
Canada, but I can't find out much about her here.
Is the 326 a good boat? A point blank question. Few are around and a
1990 seems to command 50-55K.

Thanks for any info...

Robert B
NY