Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mic

Default Pros and Cons of a Circumnavigator

http://norsiglar.com/english/curr8.html

....."Also, we will try to explain what we were happy with, what we
were not happy with, and what we would do differently if we were to do
this voyage again."

" Pros and Cons of a
Circumnavigator
: Spesifications
: Improvements we made -
: In the Cockpit
: On deck:
: Below deck:
: Additional Equipment
: Mics. Equipment
: Positive aspects
: Negative aspects
: Equipment we have been
satisfied with
: Equipment we have
replaced or...
: What would we have
done differently?

Hummm....rather well done page....

Lectra/San pros and cons Cam Cruising 41 April 13th 05 11:03 PM
Rebuild/By new Pros cons Harry Krause General 4 October 7th 04 09:35 PM
What are the pros and cons of a folding prop? MLapla4120 Cruising 140 September 9th 04 02:03 AM
Rigid vang...pros & cons? Tom General 1 September 4th 03 02:52 PM